WANNA DIG IN AND GET TO WORK?
PACT is a movement disguised as a clothing company. We are obsessed with a big idea: clothes that make the world a better place. But saving the planet costs money, so we decided to build a business to fund great causes. We started with something basic: socks with soul, altruistic underwear, and other everyday essentials made with fabrics that feel good and go easy on the environment.
The best part: with every purchase, you help PACT make a positive change in our world. Each season, PACT designs a new collection of clothing inspired by someone doing something good: whether it’s about clean water, sustainable food, or affordable housing—we stick to the basics. We invest in projects that create independence. We are solution-oriented. Optimistic. Community-based. And we make great underwear along the way. Our line of high quality, great value clothing is growing but it's still the essentials--underwear, socks, graphic tees, with more to come. No matter what PACT does, we always stay true to our basic principles. Good design. Good fabric. Good cause.
Think you fit the bill? Then take a look at these openings!
Position: Staff Accountant
Location: Boulder, CO.
Reports To: VP of Finance
PACT is a forward-thinking apparel company obsessed with providing high quality underwear, socks and basics to people who want to express their values through purchasing power. We were founded by two good friends – Jason & Jeff – who had a vision to create a disruptive brand that did more than just sell clothes, but also spark a movement to empower positive change in our world. What started out as a quirky underwear brand that manufactured beautifully designed, sustainably sourced skivvies has begun to snowball into that movement.
Through all of this, the DNA of PACT has remained. We make beautifully designed apparel that people wear everyday. We source our fabrics according to the highest environmental standards and try to minimize our footprint throughout the manufacturing and distribution process. And finally, we partner each collection with social and environmental projects that seek to make a positive impact in our world.
PACT is growing quickly and looking for highly talented people that share our values. We are an early-stage, VC-backed company with BIG ambitions. If you share in our vision, we’d love to hear from you.
About The Position:
The PACT Staff Accountant will focus on general ledger accounting, maintenance of receivables and payables, cash management and collections, landed cost, month and year-end accounting close, and ad-hoc finance and accounting needs. Currently, many of these activities are out-sourced to a third party. This position will be key in transitioning these activities to the PACT Corporate office. We are looking for someone who is keen on making sure these critical processes are effectively, accurately, and efficiently completed to support our PACT team. This position will report to the VP of Finance.
Select responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to, the following:
- Daily processing and maintenance of accounts payable and accounts receivable and related reconciliations to ensure all accounts are up-to-date and accurate
- Prepares weekly A/R prioritization and conducts weekly aging review meetings
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts, prepare accurate and timely month-end journal entries
- Complete bank account reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Prepare and track month-end accruals
- Maintains customer master in NetSuite; makes recommendations as necessary
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment history, credit line, payment plans; performs collections correspondence as necessary.
- Completes and maintains supplier master in NetSuite, including terms, contracts, etc.
- Reconciles vendor monthly statements and related transactions
- Completes and maintains landed cost accounting activities
- Partner with PACT team members to ensure that accounting processes and procedures are followed and completed to support and reinforce key business objectives
Qualifications / About You:
- Passionate about the PACT brand, inspired by what we represent, and have a desire to make an impact with your career
- College degree with 3+ years of experience in accounting; cost accounting a plus
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Superior customer service skills required
- Must be a team player and willing to assist in other areas as needed
- A self-starter that can self-prioritize, develop processes for simplicity and efficiencies
- Very comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Believe in honest communications and solutions oriented
- Protects PACT value by keeping information confidential
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working in a start-up organization (think rapidly growing / changing environment)
- Enjoy being part of a small, highly passionate team environment
To apply for this position, please submit your application at http://pact.theresumator.com/appl
Please note that applications submitted via email will not be accepted. Thank you.