WANNA DIG IN AND GET TO WORK?
PACT is a movement disguised as a clothing company. We are obsessed with a big idea: clothes that make the world a better place. But saving the planet costs money, so we decided to build a business to fund great causes. We started with something basic: socks with soul, altruistic underwear, and other everyday essentials made with fabrics that feel good and go easy on the environment.
The best part: with every purchase, you help PACT make a positive change in our world. Each season, PACT designs a new collection of clothing inspired by someone doing something good: whether it’s about clean water, sustainable food, or affordable housing—we stick to the basics. We invest in projects that create independence. We are solution-oriented. Optimistic. Community-based. And we make great underwear along the way. Our line of high quality, great value clothing is growing but it's still the essentials--underwear, socks, graphic tees, with more to come. No matter what PACT does, we always stay true to our basic principles. Good design. Good fabric. Good cause.
Position: SALES MERCHANDISER
Location: 3 REGIONAL POSITIONS OPEN: Boston, DC Area, Los Angeles
Reports To: Sales Merchandiser Manager
The PACT Sales Merchandiser will be responsible for the merchandising and re-orders of PACT’s products and ensuring appropriate inventory levels to drive sell-through at key retail locations in a designated territory. The PACT Sales Merchandiser will coordinate closely with PACT’s designated brokers to ensure maximum retail coverage and efficiency in scheduling. The PACT Sales Merchandiser is a critical role in the growth of PACT sales, sell-through and brand experience for our customers in-store.
- Merchandise PACT product in key retail locations according to the company’s standard
- Support execution of Sales initiatives by the Sales Merchandising Team, including promotions, placement initiatives, etc
- Order Fulfillment: Provide weekly refreshes for existing product when necessary by assisting retailers with re-orders / sales
- Ensure timely merchandising of incoming orders
- Increase amount of space dedicated to PACT at the store level
- Build additional product displays
- Teach merchandising and display techniques to store team members
- Build relationships with team members, buyer, and brokers
- Function as trusted source of information and guidance for the store team members
- Work seamlessly with regional Brokers on routing coordination, etc
- Execute PACT’s end-of-season retail strategy in stores
- Ensure 100% store compliance with PACT promotions, and help build sales prior to promotional periods
- Provide additional marketing coverage and support for regional PACT and store events
- Provide Brand and product feedback to PACT HQ team
- Submit feedback/reports using FormStack software program
- PACT employees are expected to embrace the idea that we as a Brand are dedicated to improving and changing the world, one piece of apparel at a time. PACT employees are expected to reflect these values in all deals with customers, consumers, associates, and vendors
- Exceptional communication skills – both internally and externally.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Must excel at multi-tasking within a fast-paced, dynamic organization
- Experience in both natural products and apparel merchandising preferred
- Experience order management / re-orders preferred
- Can work flexible hours, nights, weekends, etc
- High School diploma or equivalent required
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Local travel 80% of the time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, requires some physical demands (moving fixtures, getting backstock down, etc)
- Must have valid drivers license
To apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking here to apply at the resumator.
Due to the volume of resumes…please note that applications submitted via email cannot be accepted.
Position: ACCOUNTING CLERK
Location: Boulder, CO
Type: Part-Time Contractor
Reports To: Staff Accountant
The PACT Accounting Clerk will focus on maintenance of receivables and payables, cash application and collections, and ad-hoc finance and accounting needs. Currently, many of these activities are out-sourced to a third party. This position will be key in transitioning these activities to the PACT Corporate office. We are looking for someone who is keen on making sure these critical processes are effectively, accurately, and efficiently completed to support our PACT team. This position will report to the Staff Accountant.
- Accounts Receivable Posts A/R remittances to our accounting system from wholesale customers through a variety of processes (Excel, PDF, Email, etc.)
- Posts credit card batches
- Reconciles online payment transactions (i.e. Paypal, etc.)
- Reconciles invoices in ERP with customer vendor portals and resolves issues with customer when applicable
- Collections: Regularly prioritizes past due A/R and performs collections correspondence as necessary (email, phone, etc.)
- Accounts Payable Enters bills into payable accounting system (bill.com) and reconciles with company accounting system
- Reviewing and maintaining current W9’s for proper tax reporting
- Engaging vendors to sign up for ePayments
- Assists in monthly preparation of sales commission reports for wholesale customers as requested.
- Partner with PACT team members to ensure that transactional accounting processes and procedures are followed and completed to support and reinforce key business objectives
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Passionate about the PACT brand, inspired by what we represent, and have a desire to make an impact with your career
- Entry-level Accounting or Finance experience preferred
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player and willing to assist in other areas as needed
- A self-starter that can self-prioritize, develop processes for simplicity and efficiencies
- Believe in honest communications and solutions oriented
- Protects PACT values by keeping information confidential
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working in a start-up organization (think rapidly growing / changing environment)
- Enjoy being part of a small, highly passionate team environment
To apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking here to apply at the resumator. Due to the volume of resumes…please note that applications submitted via email cannot be accepted.